- Insize Steel Gauge Block Set 47pcs
- ISO3650 Grade 2
- Code 4100-247
- RS Pro 47 piece gauge block set, made of high-quality alloy steel with an ultra-micro-lapped surface finish heat treated and aged to give good wear resistance.
- Excellent inter-set wringing properties.
- These gauge blocks meet or exceed all known specifications.
- The flatness, parallelism and surface finish necessary to achieve the required accuracies are the same as or better than government requirements.
Features and Benefits
- High-quality alloy steel
- Blocks are manufactured from specially selected high-quality age hardened alloy steel
- Each gauge is marked with an identification number
- Blocks are heat treated to HRC65/HV820
- High resistance to wear
- Chamfered edges
- Each set is supplied with a UKAS 5 point Calibration Certificate
- Grade 2 Workshop
- Supplied in a fitted wooden case
- Metric – BS EN ISO 3650: 1999
- 1.005 mm
- 1.01 to 1.20 mm (steps of 0.01 mm)
- 1.30 to 1.90 mm (steps of 0.10 mm)
- 1.00 to 9.00 mm (steps of 1.00 mm)
- 10.00 to 100.0 mm (steps of 10.00 mm)
RS Pro gauge block sets are used by engineers and machine shops to measure in microns and to calibrate other measuring tool.